Lakopetra Beach Activities
|The all-inclusive Lakopetra Beach is ideal for those who want plenty of activity from morning to night. Most of the activities are free of charge.|
The Grecotel Lakopetra Beach lies directly on the gently sloping beach of Lakopetra. The golden sand runs down to the azure sea that is shallow and perfect for small children.
This beach is awarded the “Blue Flag” as complying with the directives of the European programme: water quality; environmental management; safety, services and facilities; environmental education and information.
Facilities free of charge:
• Sun beds
• Beach towels
• 2 Fresh water pools (230 m²/200 m²)
• 2 Children fresh water pools (60 m²/40 m²)
• 1 lagoon pool (150 m²)
• NEW waterslide
• 1 Freshwater Indoor pool (66 m²)
Sports & Fun
Free of charge:
• Windsurfing (for qualified users only)
• Watersport training & courses
• Banana & Rings
• 3 Quartz sand tennis courts with floodlights
Training / Rental (With charge)
Mountain biking or participation in a full-day mountain bike excursion is an excellent way to see the area’s natural beauties, whilst keeping fit. For more information please ask the front desk.
• Billiard (free of charge)
Some activities are complimentary, whereas extra charges apply for some others.
Day time activities
• Gymnastics: morning gym, aerobics
• Sport: tabletennis, volleyball, waterball, archery, minigolf, beachvolley, basketball, beach- & poolgames
Hotel entertainment shows
Rates & Reservations
or Call +30 26930 51713
• Pool Time: Enjoy some family water fun at the resort’s lower level pool with its waterslides, then relax on your sun bed with views of the Ionian Sea.
• A walk down the narrow streets of traditional village Kato Achaia, where you can rub elbows with the locals.
• A day trip to the longest cable-stayed suspension bridge in Europe linking Rio to Antirrio. Visit the Monastery of “Agia Lavra” and the breathtaking “Cave of Lakes”.
3 Tennis courts
3 Quartz sand tennis courts, available for a game of tennis morning, noon or night!
Visiting the site of Ancient Olympia, the birthplace of the Olympic Games - a renowed attraction worldwide.
Learn our latest news by writing
here your e-mail address and press send